Due to the Corona virus we would like to ask you to refrain from guided tours in the Berglandmilch plants until further notice.
As a food processing company it is our responsibility and our claim to guarantee the safety of our products.
Therefore, all plant tours have been cancelled without exception until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Visits to the plants in Aschbach, Geinberg, Voitsberg & Wörgl
- Possible all year round by appointment
- Monday to Friday from 08:00 - 15:00 hrs.
- From 15 persons up to a maximum of 50 persons
- Attention: Tour is not barrier-free
- Price per person: € 5,00 (current factory film, tasting of some of our products, presentation, visitor's tour, product sack worth approx. € 5,00 to take home)
- Price per person: € 8,00 with cheese snack (current factory film, tasting of some of our products, presentation, visitor's tour, product bag worth approx. € 5,00 to take home)
- We ask for payment of the total cost in CASH.
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Shopping possibility in the KäseEck or Tirol Milch market
Largest domestic cheese production facility, together with Berglandmilch dairy in Feldkirchen/Upper Austria
Grazer Vorstadt 112
Largest Berglandmilch production facility, most modern high-bay warehouse and largest cup plant in Austria
Schärdinger Platz 1
Central packing plant for cheese in all sizes
Production facility for Tirol Milch products